Sometime life takes such twists n turns without prior warning tht u sit down n wonder did u really mean to do this, was this really the right thing, wat will be the outcome, how will ppl react, wat have u done to deserve this, etc etc... I'm also surrounded by such questions nowadays.
Yes u can say i'm an emotional fool, though ppl think i'm very practical. But i just cant see ppl arnd me, splly frnds, hurt bcoz of me and that too when i hadn't meant to do it at all. I have been upset to such an extent that i'm avoiding my frnds for the past 10 days now (something i have never done in my entire life), but trust me fear of losing thm made me do this. I can tolerate their anger but losing some of the most precious ppl in my life, no way. I could have stopped this from happening in the very beginning but as my intuition is very bad, i thought everything will go well n everyone will understand, but i guess i failed to understand human nature. Now i have to start mending things, but i breakdown every time i even think of wat a blunder i have been a part of. I wonder how will i face everyone tomorrow :( .
I had grown completely restless today n I decided to get the guilt out somewhere n no better place than blogger... Yes u wud say "cry to ur best frnds then", but the problem is they also support me and they don't know how much trauma i'm going thru seeing my other frnds hurt...
I cant believe it i'm ignoring ppl...
God help me plz...
Personal Details
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
y are you feeling so bad??
temme na! why are you ignoring us?
many reasons... but now things have settled n everything seems to be at peace
just face it. hiding nvr helps. get it out of ur system. don't get too emotional on things tht hav happnd in the past n which u can't help nemore.
u need some1 u can look upto n think wht tht person wud hav done if he\she was in ur shoes at tht moment. u'll get the answer straightaway. i can bet on it.
i had 3 in life, one of them is no more, one is my dad n the other one is fighting malagnoma (the worst) cancer but he still has the same desire n hunger nt just to live few more years but fullfill his dream of becoming a doctor one day b4 his time comes. he knows the inevitable n i know he will do it.
they give me strength.
whn ur in a deep hole. u just got to dig urself out. there isn't an easier way.
i think i know the reason but i guess u didn't do 'right'.
dunno if i got through to u.
yeah i got ur point boris...
I do hope it never happens again and that at least THIS time your regret is genuine.
one more thing...hiding something of consequence is as bad as lying.
Post a Comment