I saw this movie today.
I must say, it's one of the most touching romantic movies I have seen.
It's obvious when you are watching a romantic movie that the guy and the girl will meet in the end but it was so beautifully crafted. She avoided loving him and he kept on trying to make her love him, even when he hated her for spoiling his party (well the reasons were different but whatever). A lovely movie to watch out for.
Another great movie that I watched yesterday is 'If Only'. It's sooooo touching, I cried through half of the movie. I'm not gonna tell the story of the movie. But I can say its the best movie I've seen till date! The dialogues, cinematography, depiction of scenes... everything is just fabulous!! Don't miss it
Personal Details
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
loved how to lose a guy in 10 days.
yeah great movie, great plot.
haven't checked out if only, might do these holidays.
you should get jerry maguire, great movie
yeah...i agree....If Only is one of the bet romantic movies I have seen so far...
I especially love the line : "someone always loves more in a relationship...I wish it wasn't me"
!!!
Post a Comment